As the U.S. economy recovers from the pandemic, the number of homeowners in forbearance continues to decline, with the total number of loans in forbearance falling to 1.41% as of last measure, making it the first time in 18 months the rate has dropped below 1.5%, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.
IN THE TWIN CITIES REGION, FOR THE WEEK ENDING JANUARY 15:
- New Listings decreased 18.5% to 790
- Pending Sales decreased 15.0% to 722
- Inventory decreased 23.2% to 4,463
FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER:
- Median Sales Price increased 7.8% to $331,000
- Days on Market decreased 15.4% to 33
- Percent of Original List Price Received decreased 0.2% to 99.5%
- Months Supply of Homes For Sale decreased 27.3% to 0.8
All comparisons are to 2021
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From MAAR Market Data News.